This is a fun project to do with the kids. These Popsicle sticks are extra fun because they each have circles, hearts, and stars at the top that are perfect for decorating! You can use these sticks as gardening markers, gift tags, wands, and more!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
Age range: any age can do this
Things to do:
1. Decorate the wood topper with crayons, markers, or paint.
2. Use scissors to cut 2 glue dots in half with all plastic protective covers still on the glue dot.
3. Remove the top plastic off one glue dot and press the glue dot into place where ever desired on the wood topper. Next, remove the bottom backing off the glue dot. Glue dot should be completely exposed now.
4. Press alphabet bead on the glue dot and it will immediately be secured into place.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have spelled MOM (or whatever word you like to add)
6. You are finished! Add your finished wood stick to a gift, flower, or any creative idea you have.