Perfect for little ones to join in the fun, create these retro inspired Candy Lollipop ornaments from felt.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 10+ minutes
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut out three rectangular strips of felt, equal in size.
2. Layer your pieces of felt and glue them together securely, making sure that the edges are sealed together. Tip: This craft is great for kids, however, if they are young they may need assistance with the hot glue steps if you are not using craft glue.
3. After your strips are glued together, begin to roll your felt as pictured here. Gluing together as you go.
4. Cut your dowel to your desired stick size.
5. Paint a thin layer of mod podge onto your stick.
6. Sprinkle with glitter and allow to dry.
7. Using glue, attach your stick to your felt roll.
8. Cut a small strip of felt in your desired color to create a bow. Notch the ends, and gather together in the middle and glue.
9. Using glue, attach your bow to the bottom of the felt roll/top of the stick area.
10. Using ribbon, sting, etc. Create a loop, and attach to the top of your “lollipop” to create a hook.