Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Dress up your space with these festive, felt hearts! They’re easy to make and add a lovely, seasonal touch to your home decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, you need to cut some felt strips. Cut them 1-inch wide and the length of the piece of felt. You’ll need two strips for every ornament.
2. Cut your two felt strips in half.
3. Next, we’re going to make our heart shapes. Apply a drop of hot glue to the end of your felt strip and fold the ends together, creating a heart.
4. Do the same thing with your next two felt strips, but slide the first heart down the center, linking them together with the glue.
5. To make your heart ornament nice and sharp, apply a drop of hot glue at the bottom of the hearts and pinch them together.
6. The final step is adding a hanger. Cut a 10-inch piece of ribbon and use hot glue to attach the ends. Slide it down the center of your top heart.