This adorable pinecone gnome adds a fun, whimsical vibe to your Christmas decor. Make several with different colored scarves and spice up your shelves this holiday season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, use hot glue to attach a wooden bead to the top of your pinecone.
2. Next, cut a 1/2 inch strip of felt that’s about 6 inches long. Use hot glue to attach it around the neck of your pinecone gnome.
3. Cut a triangle shape out of your felt and roll it into a hat. Use hot glue to secure the edges.
4. Apply a drop of hot glue to the top of your hat and attach a mini bell to the top.
5. Use glue to secure your hat to the top of the wooden bead head.
6. Use black acrylic paint to add little eyes to the wooden bead head.
7. Display your pinecone gnome and enjoy!