Fill your home with the sweet smell of cinnamon! This all-natural air freshener will fill your space with a warm and inviting aroma. Make several and display them throughout the room for best results.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. The first step is cutting your string. You need four pieces, all measuring about 24-inches long. Knot the ends of your strings together.
2. Slide cinnamon sticks on all four of your strings. Pull them up tight to the knot.
3. Now we’re going to add a crossing cinnamon stick. Slide it on a string as you normally would, but then slide the neighboring string through it as well. Repeat this step on the other side, so you have two crossing cinnamon sticks.
4. Add four more cinnamon sticks on the four strings.
5. When all of your cinnamon sticks are in place, pull the ends of your string up and tie them in a knot, creating a diamond shape.
6. To add dimension to your cinnamon stick hanger, use hot glue to add beads in between your cinnamon stick diamonds.
7. Slide a wooden bead onto the top of the cinnamon stick diamond and knot your strings in a loop, creating a hanger.