Celebrating fall in a bright and colorful way! This mesh pumpkin wreath is whimsical and festive, perfect for all lovers of the season.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 1 Hour
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Cut 10″ squares of orange mesh.
2. Roll up the squares of mesh and insert a floral pin into the center of the tube.
3. Fold the roll at the center and add some hot glue near the floral pin prongs before inserting into the edge of the disc.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until the entire disc is full.
5. Cut 24″ of green mesh and roll it into a loose tube. It should be twice as large as the orange tubes.
6. Use a floral pin and hot glue to attach it to the back of the pumpkin, near the top.
7. Tie a piece of orange ribbon, creating a loop. Attach it to the back of the disc with hot glue.
8. Next, insert the greenery leaves into the styrofoam base next to the pumpkin mesh stem.
9. Cut a piece of orange felt to cover the back of the pumpkin and hot glue it into place.