Adorn your door with this woodsy owl wreath for fall! Watch the character come to life as you add leafy feathers and floral eyes!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Use wire to attach the small wreath to the large wreath.
2. Snap off two bundles of sticks and use wire to attach them to the sides of the large wreath, creating your owl’s wings.
3. Snap off two small bundles of twigs and use wire to attach them to the sides of the small wreath.
4. Cut a 6-inch piece of wire and loop it around your small wreath, creating a hanger.
5. Use hot glue to attach leaves around the edges of the owl wreath. All leaves should face down.
6. Use hot glue to attach two flowers to the small wreath, creating your owl’s eyes.
7. Tie a bow and use hot glue to attach it to the neck of the owl.