Looking for a rainy day craft for kids? These popsicle stick unicorns will bring a little sparkle and magic to their day! Grab supplies in a plethora of colors and let their imaginations run wild!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 6 and up
Things to do:
1. First, paint your popsicle sticks white and set them aside to dry.
2. Next, use glue to attach the popsicle sticks to create the face of the unicorn. Run the glue along the side of the popsicle sticks and lay them side by side until you reach your desired size. (I recommend attaching 10 popsicle sticks)
3. Now we’re going to add the unicorn horn. Apply a drop of glue to the top of a popsicle stick and attach a second popsicle stick, tilting the end out at a slight angle. This will create a triangle. Use glue to attach it to the top of you face.
4. Cut several colors of pipe cleaner into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
5. Use glue to attach the pipe cleaner pieces to the top of your unicorn face, creating a mane.
6. Cut 1/2 inch pieces of pipe cleaner and add two to the face to create a nose and several to the horn.
7. Finish your unicorn by using a marker to draw on eyes.