Welcome the season with a ‘Spring has Sprung’ terrarium! The yellow chicks perch on a pussy willow branch, add a fun pop of color to your seasonal decor.
Things to do:
1. Use a knife to trim a piece of foam to fit on the mason jar lid. Use glue to secure it in place.
2. Stick several branches down into the foam.
3. Use hot glue to cover the foam with moss.
4. Use hot glue to attach two little chicks to your branches so they’re perching in your terrarium.
5. Add several eggs to the base of the branches.
6. Slide the mason jar down over the branches and screw it back on the lid.
7. Use hot glue to attach a piece of ric-rac trim around the edge of the lid.