Looking for a playful spring project? This darling bunny planter is the perfect pick! Assemble the supplies and let your kids get creative, mixing and matching different colors of pom pom balls and felt to create their own little pet.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 6 and up *substitute hot glue for craft glue for younger ages.
Things to do:
1. The first step is securing your large pom pom to your planter. Run a line of hot glue around the top of the inside of the pot and press the pom pom firmly down.
2. Use hot glue to attach your smaller pom pom to your larger pom pom – This will be your bunny’s tail.
3. Cut two feet out of your felt sheet. They should be shaped like ovals, but with one flat end.
4. Use glue to attach your feet to the bottom of the large pom pom.
5. Use hot glue to add four pink pom poms to the feet. These will be the bunny’s toes.
6. Squeeze some artificial moss into the pot, around the bunny. Add a few leaves, to complete the look.