There’s love and magic in the air! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your little ones by creating a magical Valentine’s Day wand! This project is great for children’s parties or craft time in the classroom!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 6 and up *Younger ages may need assistance
Things to do:
1. Cut 2-foot pieces of your ribbons and ric rac trim.
2. Attach foam stickers, pompoms, floral embellishments and heart stickers along the center of the ribbons.
3. Grab the center of your decorated ribbons and use hot glue to attach them to the top of your dowel. Alternate ribbon placement to create a nice and full look.
4. Slide a wooden bead onto your dowel, over the top of the ribbons.
5. Complete your wand by gluing a heart embellishment to the front of the wooden bead.