- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
The Factory Direct Family is Proud to Serve You!Watch a video of the Factory Direct Craft Journey told by our CEO and Founder, Shari Doggett
"We love making our customers happy. Every day, all over the world, our customers receive orders that make them smile and that makes us smile too." Shari Doggett, Factory Direct Craft Founder
It is said that necessity is the mother of invention, and that is certainly true in the case of FactoryDirectCraft.com. With a husband working in the up-and-down automotive industry during the early 1980s, FDC Founder Shari Doggett needed a way to bring in extra money for their young family. What started out as selling items at local flea markets and festivals has grown into a distribution company who support artists, crafters, brides, event planners, parents, and educators across the globe.
Still run by Shari and her family, FDC maintains a personable feel that customers have come to appreciate. In fact, every single order that is sent from the Ohio warehouse has a handwritten "thank you" included. "We value our customers, and we continue to go the extra mile to ensure their 100% satisfaction."
The story began in 1985, when Shari Doggett officially launched Factory Direct Craft Supply, Inc. Before it was the company it is today, she was busy buying placemats, napkins, chair mats, and lace from a Kentucky distributor and selling them at area flea markets. Originally calling her venture Table Mates, Shari would load up her young children while she went out to buy and sell. Success came quickly, but when her distributor changed its focus from country decor to a southwestern approach, Shari also changed the way she did business. She researched and found an L.A.-based company and started selling lace and fabrics, rebranding the company as Factory Direct Craft Supply.
With her husband's loving support, Shari moved her operation into a five-car garage and began advertising in the back of craft magazines. She quickly expanded her inventory from fabrics and laces to a whole catalog full of craft items. The magazine ads and catalog grew their customer base, so when she heard of the new World Wide Web, the geek in her jumped on the opportunity to be one of the first companies in this new space, launching the company's first website in 1995.
As FDC grew, the need for more space grew, first out of the garage to a 6,000-square-foot location, then to 20,000 in 1997, and in 2012, the company purchased their current building, which gives them 70,000+ square feet to fulfill orders.
These days, the whole family is involved in the business. While the kids and their spouses run the day-to-day business operations, Shari and her husband meet with suppliers across the globe to provide not only the things you'd expect from a company like Factory Direct Craft, but those that you don't. "Our goal is always to stay ahead of the competition and be able to offer our customers a vast selection of items at great prices."
How are we different from the competition?
Selection, price and amazing customer service! Our buyers search year round for those unique and hard-to-find treasures along with the everyday crafting necessities.
We sell to individuals and also have a wholesale program for designers, event planners, retailers and professional crafters.
We have been online since 1996, which gives us the years of knowledge required to provide you a secure and friendly shopping experience. If you are unable to find a specific product on our website, or you need large quantities, contact us for a special order. We have helped many different companies over the years, including event planners and even movie/television production companies with their specialized needs. We operate our own shipping and order fulfillment center in the small town of Springboro, Ohio. Our warehouse is equipped with all the technology to insure that your order is quickly processed, packaged, and shipped accurately.
From the moment your order is placed, it is treated with special care and attention! We strive to overachieve with both our product and customer service experience. Our family and team members want you to know that we will put all our energy into trying to answer your questions, finding what you want, and making you a Factory Direct customer for life!
NOTE: As of May 1, 2011 our warehouse has closed to the public. Please visit us online to browse our entire inventory and enjoy fast shipping direct to your doorstep!Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies