Embrace a rustic Christmas decor theme with these quaint, fabric ornaments. Choose several different fabric patterns and make a set to adorn your tree this season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Trim a 12 x 12 inch fabric square.
2. Lay your Styrofoam ball in the center of the square and pull the edges up tightly around it.
3. Secure the fabric with a piece of jute. Knot it and tie it in a bow.
4. Trim any excess fabric to give your ornament a neat, polished look.
5. Slide a 6-inch piece of jute through the jute tie and knot it, creating a loop to hang your ornament from.