Create this adorable fish made of shells (a shell fish of a different variety!). A little paint and glue goes a long way, and the google eye tops off the cuteness factor!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 minutes
Age range: 8+ (younger children will need assistance with hot glue)
Things to do:
1. Select a fan-shaped shell as shown for the fish body.
2. Paint the shell and allow to dry.
3. Select a small fan-shaped shell and a spiral shell. Paint and allow to dry. Warm up your hot glue gun.
4. Glue the small fan-shaped shell to the larger shell.
5. Glue the spiral shell to the back of the fish body.
6. Glue an eye to the front of the shell, creating a cute fish face.