Take your Tic Tac Toe on the go! This game is great for long car rides or long restaurant waits. Pack up the pieces in your handy travel bag and bring the fun with you wherever you go.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 10 and up
Things to do:
- Cut four strips of felt measuring
64 1/2 ” x 1/4 “.
- Glue the felt strips on the front of your burlap bag, creating a Tic Tac Toe board.
- Paint your ladybugs. Start with red paint and cover the entire surface of the rock. When your red paint is dry, paint 1/4 of the rock black, add black dots and a black stripe down the back. When the black is dry, add a white mouth.
- Paint your bees. Start with yellow paint and cover the entire surface of the rock. When the yellow paint is dry, paint 1/4 of the rock black and add black stripes. When the black paint is dry, add white wings.
- Use craft glue to attach google eyes to your ladybugs and bees.
- Finally, spray your bees and ladybugs with a clear coat to protect their paint. Now you’re ready for a good game of bees vs. ladybugs!