Add an eclectic touch to your Christmas decor with this Scandinavian-inspired holiday project. These adorable gnomes will look lovely displayed on a shelf or as ornaments on your Christmas tree.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Cut a triangle out of felt and roll it into a hat shape. Use hot glue to secure the edges.
2. Apply a drop of hot glue to a jingle bell and place it on the top of the hat.
3. Run a line of hot glue down your paper mache cone and slide the hat on top.
4. Measure the distance from the bottom of your hat to the bottom of the cone and cut a piece of artificial fur in the same length.
5. Trim the fur into a beard shape and secure it to the cone with hot glue.
6. Glue a wooden bead between the hat and the beard. This will look like his nose!
7. Display your gnome and enjoy!