This beautiful star looks lovely displayed on your front door as an alternative Christmas wreath! Try adding different varieties of greenery and seasoned ribbons to match your home decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Start by staining your wooden paddles. Use a foam brush to thoroughly cover 5 paddles and let them dry completely.
2. Next, assemble your star using hot glue.
3. Trim two pieces of greenery and a length of berries. Secure them together by wrapping jute around the top inch of your stems.
4. Use hot glue to attach the greenery bunch to your star.
5. String jute through the top of your bells and tie them to the star, just above the greenery.
6. Use scissors to cut a length of dishtowel that is 1/2 -inch wide. Tie the ends to create a loop and use hot glue to attach it to the top of your star and use it to display your rustic star.