Fill your home with the sweet smell of cinnamon! This beautiful DIY is a simple way to decorate your space for winter. It only takes a few minutes to dress up a plain candle and create a cozy atmosphere.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Loosely tie a piece of jute around the center of your candle.
2. Slide cinnamon sticks into the loop until the entire body of the candle is covered and the jute is taunt.
3. Start lightly dry brushing your cinnamon sticks with white paint until desired coverage.
4. Use hot glue to attach a piece of ribbon around the center of your candle.
5. Cut a piece of jute and tie it in a bow around the ribbon.
6. Light your candle and enjoy the sweet smell of cinnamon!