This cinnamon stick snowflake makes a great addition to your Christmas tree and smells absolutely amazing! Play with different sized cinnamon sticks to vary the look.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Attach your four short cinnamon sticks to a long cinnamon stick using hot glue. They should make a star shape.
2. Use hot glue to attach the final long cinnamon stick across the middle seam where they all meet.
3. Trim off a piece of greenery and use hot glue to attach it to the center of your ornament.
4. Trim a 10-inch piece of string and knot the ends.
5. Use hot glue to attach the knot to the back of your cinnamon stick ornament.