Glitter bobby pins with tiny roses are just as nice of an accessory for adults as a child. For the perfect gift, make three and package in a beautiful small box with a bow.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things you’ll need:
Extra fine glitter
Bobby pins with pad
Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Things to do:
1. Squeeze the glue onto the pin.
2. Sprinkle the extra-fine glitter onto the bobby pin and allow to dry.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon about 12″ long. Warm up your hot glue gun.
4. Roll the end as shown. This is the center of the rose.
5. Fold the tail of the ribbon at a 90-degree angle and wrap around the center, glueing in place.
6. Continue wrapping. See below – it’s starting to look like a rose!
7. Fold and wrap until you like the appearance of the flower.
8. Glue the end to the back and trim.
10. Glue the rose to the flat part of the bobby pin.