You can learn how to make a simple and fun little Valentine’s gift for your children to give to his/hers friends with this step-by-step video. This Valentine’s gift is called a Warm and Fuzzy and it is made out of a simple craft pom pom. For this easy kid’s craft Valentine’s day project you will need one larger pom pom, a smaller pom pom, a heart cutout of construction paper or any other material you would like to use, two googly eyes, and one pipe cleaner.
1. For the first step you will want to glue the larger pom pom onto the heart. The heart is going to be the legs of the Warm and Fuzzy and the larger pom pom will be the body. So you will want to glue the larger pom pom onto the pointed section of the heart.
2. Next you will take your two googly eyes and glue them onto the pom pom.
3. Take your smaller pom pom and glue it on underneath the googly eyes as a nose.
4. Now take your pipe cleaner and cut it smaller, bend it in half and glue it onto the backside of the larger pom pom as an antenna. You may bend or curl the pipe cleaner antenna any way you wish.
5. Finally you may write a small message on the feet. Your child will have fun making these Warm and Fuzzy pom pom critters and their friends will love getting them!
This video and any provided information are purely instructional. We are not liable from any events during the completion of the project, nor make any guarantees on the final state of the said project. This video is copyright of eHow.