Everyone loves Rudolph, right? Of course they do! And what could be sweeter than little Rudolph’s with light up noses decorating your Christmas tree this year? This simple craft turns wax dipped tea lights into light up nose reindeer in a snap. Great for craft fairs, snowy afternoons or just a little crafty time, you’ll want to make them by the dozen.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes plus dry time
Things to do:
1. Paint the light of the tea light with a thin coat of red paint. Allow the paint to dry.
2. Using the craft glue, add eyes to the light to create the reindeer’s face.
3. Fold a pipe cleaner into a V and then double back each end, twisting them to hold.
4. Thread a second pipe cleaner into the tip of one side of the V and twist and wrap to make antlers, folding small sections out and then twisting the excess around the main leg of the antler.
5. Glue the antlers and a loop of ribbon to the back. Allow the glue to dry before hanging.