Things you need:
1 – 3″ Unfinished Weathered Wooden Sign
1 – 1-1/2″ Unfinished Wooden Toy Wheels
1 – 5″ x 7″ Unfinished Oval Wooden Plaque
1 – Round Circle Wood Cutout
1 – 1-1/2″ Styrofoam Ball
1 – Black Flocked Felt Top Hat
1 – Black Felt Square
Micro Mini Fat Mushroom Birds
Building a Snowman Set
1 – 3/8″ Dowel Rods
White Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Boston Blue Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Natural Wood Excelsior
Nutmeg Brown Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
Things to do:
1. Take one toy wheel, circle wood cutout, styrofoam ball, and the oval wooden plaque paint them all white. Take the Boston blue paint and paint the wooden sign, along with the bottom trim of the wooden plaque. Cut 3-1/2″ off of the dowel rod and paint that with the nutmeg brown paint. Let dry.
2. Take the circle wood cut out that you painted white and glue that off to the left side. Take the toy wheel that is painted white, glue it off to the right side of the circle wood cutout. Then take the styrofoam ball and glue that on top of the toy wheel. This will come together to make the melting snowman.
3. Drill a hole off to the right side of the wooden plaque for the dowel rod to be glued in. On the blue painted sign, paint “Snowmen will melt you heart” with the white paint. Glue one end of the dowel rod into the sign and then the other end glue into the hole on the plaque.
4. Take the black felt hat and glue to the right side of the plaque in front of the sign. Take three of the micro mini birds and glue one on top of the sign, the other one off to the left side of the snowman, and the last one glue in side of the top hat along with a couple pieces of the natural wood excelsior, to look like a nest. Glue two glitter gloves from the building a snowman set to the right of the round circle wood cut out.
5. Lastly, take the black felt and cut out two eyes for the snowman’s face and then two pieces for the buttons to be glued on the snowman’s body. Take one of the button carrot and glue to the face of the snowman for the nose.