Let your Christmas tree sparkle and shine all season and into the New Year with a set of ombre sequin ornaments! This DIY is simple and easy to make, leaving you with a unique and glamorous piece of holiday decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. Shake your can of spray adhesive vigorously before spraying a thin, even layer over the surface of a paper mache ornament.
2. Sprinkle a layer of sequins over the top of the ornament.
3. Allow time for the glue to dry.
4. Flip the ornament and spray the ornament with another thin layer of glue.
5. Sprinkle a layer of different colored sequins over the bottom of the ornament.