Of course when we go to baby showers, who know who the “mom-to-be” is! But it’s fun to honor her in a special way, and this baby shower badge will identify who will soon be receiving the special blessing of parenthood!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut the card stock into a circle, whatever size you desire.
2. Cut the tulle netting to 24-30 inches long and fold in half widthwise. Thread your needle and make a large knot in one end.
3. Run your needle and thread along the cut long end of the tulle, creating long running stitches. You can pull as you go, gathering the tulle.
4. After reaching the end, gather the tulle and make sure it will form a circle the size of your card stock. Warm up your hot glue gun.
5. Trace the card stock on your felt and cut. Glue the felt to the card stock circle.
6. Glue the tulle to the circle as shown.
7. Cut 3-5 pieces of ribbon to 6-7 inches long.
8. Glue the ribbons to the back of the card stock.
9. Create a message on another piece of card stock and glue it to the center of the tulle.