Take an old container and turn it into a re-useable snack pack.
Things to do:
1. Measure 3 sides of your milk container at 4″
2. Measure the final side at 7″
3. Cut around the container at the marked measurements.
4. Take the two smaller sides and pinch them together.
5. Fold over the longer side and get a good crease.
6. Add velcro to lid area to hold in place.
7. Leave as is or decorate with paint, stickers, or washi tape.
Wah-la, an easy, ready to use, reusable snack container.
– Daneen Doggett-Wolfe