This adorable pompom bunny is the perfect spring present topper! It also looks lovely displayed on a shelf or makes a fun toy for your tot! There are endless possibilities for this darling, fluffy bunny!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Use your pompom makers to make a large and small pom pom.
- Cut two ear shapes out of grey felt.
- Use a Q-Tip to apply blush to the center of the ears.
- Use hot glue to attach the ears to the large pompom.
- Use hot glue at attach the large pompom to the small pompom and add a small pompom tale on the back.
- Use translucent cord to make whiskers. Wrap the cord around your hand about 10 times and knot it in the center. Cut the loops. Use hot glue to attach the whiskers to the face of your bunny.