Your little one will look adorable in this bunny headband! In just a few simple steps, you can create a cute costume that’s perfect for Easter or a great addition to your dress up bin!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- First, make a pattern for your ears. Our pattern was 4 1/4 ” tall and 1 3/4 ” across. The smaller pattern is 3 1/4 ” tall and 1 1/4 ” across.
- Trace your patterns onto two different colors of felt and cut out the shapes.
- Use hot glue to attach the smaller ears to the larger ears.
- Cut a 1″ slit up the center of the ear.
- Run a line of glue just above the slit and fold the base of the ear in half, giving it dimension.
- Use glue to attach the ears to the headband.
- Cut ten 2″ strips of tulle and stack them. Tie a piece of thread around the tulle and knot it tightly so the tulle stays together, creating a bow.
- Use glue to attach the tulle bow to the headband, between the ears.
- Glue a pompom to the center of the tulle bow.