This adorable pompom fairy is cute as an ornament or present topper. Use it in place of a bow for a pretty and unique gift that your little ballerina is sure to love.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Paint the fairy body white and let it dry. Don’t paint the head.
2. Make a pompom out of pink tulle.
3. Use a sharpie to draw eyes on the fairy head.
4. Use hot glue to attach the body to the tulle pompom. It should slide down in the center, so the pompom looks like a skirt.
5. Use hot glue to attach a pink ribbon bow to the head.
6. Make a loop with white ribbon for hanging and use hot glue to attach it behind the pink bow on the head.