This adorable bag is sure to be a big hit at a birthday party! Make one and use it to wrap your present or gather the supplies and let your child’s guests have fun assembling their own mouse. You can’t go wrong with this simple and fun craft.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 Minutes
Age range: 6 and Up
Things to do:
1. First, you’re going to cut out the ears for your mouse. Use the base of your acrylic paint to create the perfect shape. Trace around the bottom twice and cut out the circles.
2. Once you’ve cut out the ears, paint the inside with pink paint. Allow the ears to dry completely.
3. Use craft glue to attach the ears to the back of the paper bag. Allow the glue to dry completely.
4. Cut a small triangle out of white card stock and round the edges, creating a nose shape.
5. Cut three pieces of white string, all the same length.
6. Now it’s time to assemble the face. Glue the center of the strings to the brown bag.
7. Glue the white nose on top of the center of the white strings.
8. Finish the face by gluing googly eyes to right above the nose and whiskers.