Stuck inside on a snow day? Let your kids keep busy with this fun, popsicle stick snowflake craft! Just like real snowflakes, no two popsicle stick snowflakes are alike. Collection your favorite embellishments and let imaginations run wild!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things you’ll need:
Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Colored popsicle sticks
Stick on Pearls or mirror embellishments
Things to do:
1. Lay three popsicle sticks on top of each other, creating a snowflake shape. Use hot glue to secure them in place.
2. Decorate the popsicle sticks with pearl stickers.
3. Use hot glue to attach pompoms to the end of all of the popsicle sticks.
4. Place the snowflake in the center of the popsicle sticks.
5. Trim an 8-inch piece of gold cord, fold it in half and knot the ends together. Use hot glue to attach the gold cord to the back of the snowflake, creating your hanger.