Let it snow! This festive, snowball garland brings a winter wonderland vibe to your home. Use the garland to decorate a Christmas tree or display it in your windows.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- First, determine how long you want your garland to be. You’ll need a snowball every 5 inches.
- Paint your large beads gold and set them aside until dry.
- String 5-inches of beads onto your gold cord.
- Attach a pompom with hot glue directly to the cord.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until the entire length of garland is covered. Leave roughly 6-inches of cord at either end to tie in a loop to create a hanger.