Welcome spring with this beautiful wreath! This Easter decor looks lovely hung on your front door or inside for your Easter festivities.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Use hot glue to attach your two paper mache wreath forms.
- Wrap half of the wreath form in burlap ribbon. Use hot glue to secure the ends.
- Wrap ric-ric around the burlap ribbon portion of the wreath form. Use hot glue to secure the ends.
- Wrap the bottom portion of the wreath form with green fuzzy yarn. Use hot glue to secure the ends. Start wrapping the yarn about 1″ into the burlap ribbon.
- Next, it’s time to decorate the wreath! Use hot glue to attach your rabbit , eggs and flowers to the grass portion of the wreath.
- Tie a big ribbon and use wire to attach it to the top of the wreath.