Be the best house on the block this Halloween! Trick or treaters will go crazy for these cute pumpkin favors.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Layer two pieces of tissue paper and trace a 10″ circle pattern onto them. Cut out the shape.
- Pile a handful of candy on the center of the tissue paper circles.
- Place the circle in the palm of your hand and carefully pull up the edges, forming the pumpkin.
- Gather the edges of the tissue paper together at the top and pinch them closed.
- Wrap the top with green floral tape, creating a pumpkin stem and securing the tissue paper in place.