This project allows you to bring the beauty of Spring indoors. This tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions, so you can create a custom wreath almost entirely out of nature. Try your hand at home decor with this fun DIY.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things you’ll need:
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Things to do:
1. The first step is making the wreath frame. You’ll need to find eight branches of a similar length to start.
2. Once you’ve sorted out eight branches, arrange them in a square shape. Place two branches on each side of the square.
3. Use a 4-inch piece of jute to secure the corners of the square wreath frame. Trim any excess.
4. Once you’ve created a wreath frame, it’s time to adorn it with fresh greenery. Use hot glue to attach the leaves to the frame. Layer the greenery until you reach your desired look.
5. Create a mini bouquet using hot glue and adorn it with a ribbon bow. Use hot glue to secure this beautiful bloom to your wreath.
6. The final step is creating a hanger to display your creation. Simple cut a 1 1/2 foot piece of jute and tie the ends in a knot. Hot glue the loop onto the back of your wreath and enjoy!