Celebrate the season with these festive, pumpkin turkeys! Make them on a rainy day with your kids and display them at each place setting on Thanksgiving for a fun, unique tablescape!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Make a pattern for your turkey head that complements the size of your pumpkin. The pattern is a figure 8 shape.
- Trace the pattern onto a piece of felt and cut it out.
- Cut a red snood and gold beak out of felt.
- Fold the beak at the tip and use glue to attach it to the face of the turkey.
- Add the snood and googly eyes to the turkey face with glue.
- Use hot glue to attach feathers to the pumpkin. Place the larger feathers in the back and layer shorter ones in front to create dimension.
- Use hot glue to attach the turkey face to the pumpkin.