Every Christmas, beautiful cards come in the mail from your dearest friends. If you’re looking for a way to display them in a pretty and organized fashion, this Christmas card holder is perfect for you! Turn your Christmas cards into a wall hanging that will bring Christmas cheer to your home during the holiday season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1. Measure a 50 inch piece of wide ribbon. Cut the end of the ribbon in a V” shape to create a decorative look.
2. Fold the top edge of the ribbon towards you to create a triangle. Lay a piece of wire beneath the triangle and fold the triangle over the wire. Sew the wire in place to secure the hanger.
3. Twist wire to create a loop and trim the excess.
4. Make a bow to place at the top of the Christmas card hanger and secure it to the hanger with a piece of wire.
5. Cut two 50 inch pieces of 3/8 inch ribbon and lay them on the pieces of wide ribbon.
6. Place Christmas cards between the pieces of ribbon and secure them in place with hot glue.
7. Secure wall hanger to the back of the bow and hang your Christmas card holder so you can enjoy your cards all season.