These pretty little clay houses are a perfect addition to your holiday mantlescape, table decoration or holiday scenes. These can be scaled up or down depending on your candles or needs. Use our Cornstarch dough recipe for a lovely, smooth, white dough to make these darling little houses.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 15 minutes plus bake time
Things to do:
1. Roll out the dough on a work surface sprinkled with cornstarch.
2. Using your ruler, cut a rectangle 6 inches by 3 inches.
3. Cut the rectangle into further 1 1/2 inch by 3 inch pieces.
4. Trim two of the smaller rectangles to have pointed roofs halfway up.
5. Trim the other two into 1 1/2 inch squares.
6. Bake the pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet for 20 minutes at your oven’s lowest setting, flipping halfway through.
7. Once the pieces are dry, glue to edges together to form a house. When the glue is dry, place a tea-light inside to make it glow!