The leaves are starting to turn – Welcome fall with this acorn wreath! The natural elements are perfect for shabby chic home decor lovers and look fantastic on a front door or inside.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Cut a 4″ piece of wire and tie it in a circle around the top of the wreath for hanging.
- Use hot glue to secure acorns to the front of the grapevine wreath until the desired coverage.
- Layer the plaid ribbon over the burlap ribbon and tie a large bow.
- Use hot glue to secure the bow to the top of the wreath.
5. Finally, hang wreath in the desired location. Once up, determine if the ribbon tails need to be trimmed. Cut them at an angle for a detailed finish.