There’s no place like home for the holidays! Adorn your front door with this adorable village wreath and complete your shabby chic Christmas decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things you’ll need:
Large embroidery hoop
White star picks
Paper mache saltbox house
Red satin ribbon
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Things to do:
1. Start by painting your house completely white.
2. Apply a thick layer of Mod Podge to the entire house then sprinkle on the glitter for a shimmery effect.
3. Use wire to attach your greenery picks to the bottom of the embroidery hoop.
2. Use hot glue to add your paper mache house. For our wreath, we placed the house in the center.
3. Spray the greenery and decor with glitter.
4. Add a large bow to the top of the embroidery hoop.