This ornament is what every Christmas tree dreams of displaying during the holiday season. Learn how to make your own!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Start by placing a bead and a sequin on each pin.
2. Begin the process of sticking the pins into your styrofoam ball. Be sure to overlap each sequin to completely cover the ball. I would recommend pouring yourself a glass of wine at this stage.
3. Keep going, you’re getting closer!
4. Pour yourself another glass of wine.
5. To create an ornament hanger, cut a 15-inch piece of ribbon. Carefully shape the ribbon into figure 8 then pin through center and into ornament.
6. Cut another 15-inch piece of ribbon, fold in half and knot, leaving tails.
7. Place pin through center of knot and bow and into top of ornament. Secure with glue before placing pin for extra strength.