This DIY Boho Macrame Feather Wall Hanging is right on trend and will look perfect in your modern nursery or anywhere in your home. Check out our macrame feather charm tutorial for part one of this project.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Follow our Macrame Feather Charms tutorial and make 3-5 feathers.
2. Loop the feathers around the center of your dowel.
3. Slide two beads onto a 20″ piece of macrame cord.
4. Tie the cord to the ends of the dowel.
5. Slide your wooden beads over the cord ends to cover them.