Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 15 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
1. Break up a few clumps of reindeer moss, then place it along the bottom of the glass. Spread the moss evenly.
2. Add bottle brush trees of your choice, pushing the trees into the moss to secure them. We added three green bottle brush trees and two mulberry wine bottle brush trees, placing the tallest trees in the back of the terrarium.
3. Grab the unicorn pick. Bend the wire to the side.
4. Push the unicorn’s wire into the moss to secure the unicorn.
5. Grab a pinch of artificial snow with your fingers. Be careful, as the snow can get a little messy and fly everywhere. Sprinkle the snow inside the terrarium, covering everything with snow as evenly as possible.
6. If you’re having problems reaching the back of the terrarium, sprinkle the snow through the holes in the top of the terrarium.