Celebrate the season with this shabby chic wreath! This project looks lovely displayed on a front door or inside on a gallery wall.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your embroidery hoop and wood cutout.
- Use floral wire to attach green leaf stems to the hoop.
- Unroll your ribbon and create two loops with a 4-inch tail. Use hot glue to secure the loops.
- Use hot glue to attach a pumpkin next to the two loops.
- Continue alternating between ribbon loops and pumpkins until the base of the wreath is full.
- Use hot glue to attach a few acorns and pinecones between the ribbon loops and pumpkins.
- Use hot glue to attach the wood cutout word to the top of the wreath.