Welcome fall with this seasonal wreath! This project only takes a few minutes and looks lovely displayed on your front door. Play with different ribbon textures and greenery to create a look that’s all your own!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Wrap the wreath form with burlap ribbon. Use hot glue to secure the ends in place and wrap the ribbon tightly, until the entire surface is covered.
- Use hot glue to attach moss to the wreath form.
- Position your pumpkins on the moss and use hot glue to secure them in place.
- Apply a line of hot glue to the stems of the leaves and tuck them in around the pumpkin.
- Tie the 2″ burlap ribbon into a large bow around the wreath form and use it for hanging.