Create a vintage and unique egg for your Easter basket this season. Combining lace and sequins makes for a beautiful combination. Add as many or as few sequins as you’d like.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut your lace to about 30 inches long. If your lace includes wires, pull the wires out.
2. Start wrapping the lace around the egg and pin in place along the edges.
3. Continue wrapping the lace around the egg, being careful to fold neatly to prevent puckers. Folds can be covered with sequins later.
4. Start pinning sequins on the egg.
5. Continue pinning sequins until you have as many sequins on the egg as desired.