Uh-oh! Bunny is in trouble! It’s a bummer when bunnies eat our spring flowers, but at least with this craft, no plants were harmed… and it’s a cute way to poke fun at the problem!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things you’ll need:
Large white iridescent pom pom
Artificial purple daisies
Medium pink pom pom
Assorted felt sheets in green, pink and white
Hot glue gun
Small clay pot
Newspaper or other filling
Things to do:
1. Trace a circle on the green felt that’s a little smaller than the pot opening. Cut it out.
2. Fill the pot with some type of filling and place the circle on top. Warm up your hot glue gun.
3. Cut two feet into shapes like the ones shown, out of white felt. Cut six small rectangles out of pink felt for toe pads.
4. Glue the pink pieces onto the white foot shapes.
5. Hot glue a medium or small pom onto the large white one.
6. Glue the feet onto the large white pom as shown.
7. Slide some of the daisies into the pot.
8. Glue the bunny onto the pot as shown.