This simple, easy to make bag is one of the most useful little sacks you can have. It stretches to hold a large load, crushes up to store in a small space is great for groceries, craft projects, pool gear and just about anything you might need to tote around.
Things you’ll need:
Men’s T-shirt, the bigger the better
Things to do:
1. Lay the shirt out on a flat surface. Cut off the sleeves about an inch away from the stitch line in a smooth cut.
2. Trim around the neck, dropping the cut line at the bottom to be about as low as the bottom of the sleeve holes.
3. Cut 3 inches or so off of the bottom of the shirt. You can cut more if you want to make a shallower bag or eliminate this step for a deeper bag.
4. Turn the shirt inside out and sew from one side seam to the other along the bottom edge.
5. Use the discarded bottom to fashion a flower to dress up your bag or just use it as is!