Things you’ll need:
Peanut shaped cookies
Candy coated chocolates
Candy melts in brown
Black and white frosting
Things to do:
1. In a double boiler, melt the candy melts until smooth and stirrable.
2. Dip the cookies, one by one, into the melted coating, covering both sides well.
3. Lift the cookie out with a fork and tap on the edge to remove any excess and set onto the freezer paper (shiny side up).
4. While the coating is still soft, press the pretzel antlers and candy nose in firmly.
5. Allow the coating to set up before dotting on eyes and pupils using the frosting.