Things you’ll need:
Fabric Covered Button Kit
Things to do:
1. Using the template provided with the kit, cut a circle of fabric for each button you wish to make.
2. Center the fabric over the base and then the cap over the fabric, press them both down into the base so that the edges of the fabric just peel over the edge of the base.
3. Fold the edges of the fabric into the cap and slip the backing piece of the button over to cover.
4. Using the presser, push down firmly on the backing until you hear a snap indicating that the backing has popped into place.
5. Remove the finished button from the base.