These fun and funky bracelets are perfect for girls to make for their friends! Combining buttons, pom poms and beads gives an eclectic look and feel, and they’re so easy that she can make them in every color combination!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20 minutes
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Measure the recipient’s wrist, and cut a length of stretchy cord to this length plus another 6-8 inches. Make a knot about 3″ from one end, the and thread your needle on the other end. Poke the needle through the pom pom and slide it all the way to the
2. Next, thread a group of buttons onto your needle and slide onto the pom pom.
3. Continue with a wooden bead.
4. Repeat in a pattern, and end with a final pom pom.
5. Tie the ends of the bracelet together with firm knots, and clip the ends.