Make Easter candy cuter this year with this fun, seasonal project! These bunny suckers are a great addition to your little one’s Easter basket and they look adorable on display!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Trace your pattern onto a piece of white paper and cut out the shape.
2. Punch a hole in the center and at the top of the paper.
3. Use a sharpie to draw a bunny mouth and nose.
4. Stick on a pair of google eyes.
5. Slide the sucker stick up through the holes and use a drop of hot glue to hold it in place. The paper should curve out, away from the sucker.
6. Twist a pair of ears out of pipe cleaner and wrap them around the top of the sucker. Use a drop of hot glue to secure them.
7. Use a drop of hot glue to attach two pompoms to the front of the bunny and one on the back, making a little tail.
8. Finish your bunny project by gluing a small bow to the front, just above the pompoms.