Your little ballerina will be delighted when she finds her tutu Easter basket filled with candy! This adorable project is easy to make and you can customize the colors for your favorite little dancer!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Measure your basket to determine how long your tutu tulle needs to be. Your tulle should be roughly double the height of your basket.
- Cut roughly 100 pieces of tulle.
- Measure the circumference of your basket. Cut a piece of ribbon to wrap around the basket.
- Next, we’re going to cover the ribbon with tulle. Fold your tulle piece in half, lay the ribbon across it, tuck the ends of the tulle up through the loop and pull it tight. Repeat this step until the ribbon is completely covered.
- Use glue to attach your ribbon with tulle to the edge of your basket.
- Stick on your rosettes around the edge of the basket.
- Tie a large bow on the handle of the basket.