Decorate your Easter table with this whimsical centerpiece! Your guests are sure to love this playful take on the season.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Paint your dowel white and set it aside to dry.
2. Carve your foam block down to fit snugly inside the birch flower pot.
3. Slide your dowel into the center of the Styrofoam ball.
4. Stick the other end of the dowel into the center of the foam inside the pot.
5. Use hot glue to attach eggs to the surface of the Styrofoam ball. Over the entire surface.
6. Cover the foam in the pot with a layer of moss.
7. Tie a bow around the middle of the dowel.