Have an airplane lover in your family? While this popsicle stick airplane won’t fly, you’ll have fun constructing and painting it. This is perfect for a child’s room – you can even add some string and hang several of these from the ceiling.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1 hour (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Paint your clothespin in any design.
2. Paint the two large popsicle sticks as shown.
3. Allow to dry, then add any fun dots or designs! Warm up your hot glue gun.
4. Glue the small popsicle stick to the top of the back of the clothespin (not to the pinch side)
5. Glue the two large popsicle sticks near the pinch side of the clothespin, as shown.
6. Glue another small popsicle stick to the pinch side of the clothespin. For a final touch, add the small bead to the center of this stick, as the propeller motor.