Get outside and play with this larger-than-life Tic-Tac-Toe game! This is the perfect summer yard game – It’s easy to transport and kids will have hours of fun arranging the letters!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your X’s and O’s white with a foam brush. Allow the paint to dry completely before moving on.
- Paint a stripe pattern on your X’s. Use painter’s tape to create the pattern and fill in the gaps with paint on a foam brush.
- Use your foam pouncer to create polka dots on your O’s.
- Cut four pieces of white rope, all measuring 1 yard in length.
- Spray your X’s and O’s with clear coat finishing spray.